Distinctive Building Features
- Architecturally matched exterior featuring stone, brick, Hardie Board elevations.
- Energy Star certified vinyl windows.
- Exterior solid core front door featuring a brushed nickel package with deadbolt lock.
- Terraces and Juliette balconies as per plan.
- Centrally located garbage room for building C residents.
- Parking garages for Buildings A & B and above ground parking stalls for Buildings C & D.
- Bicycle storage.
- Professionally landscaped courtyard.
- Ceiling heights of approximately nine (9) feet on main level, and eight (8) feet on second level excluding areas with dropped ceilings and bulkheads* and building.
- Laminate flooring in living / dining room and hallway selected from Vendor’s Standard Samples**
- All stairs to be carpeted with oak handrail and pickets in natural finish.
- Imported ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, laundry room and bathrooms from Vendor’s Standard Samples**
- 35 oz. broadloom with underlay in bedrooms and on staircases complete with oak handrail and pickets in natural finish, as per plan.
- Quality Colonial interior and closet doors with brushed nickel hardware, painted in white.
- Quality modern 4″ baseboard throughout, 2-3/4″ door and window casings throughout (except for sliding doors), painted in white.
- Spacious closets complete with white wire shelving (as per plan).
- All Interior walls to be painted with one coat of primer and two coats of superior quality latex paint (flat washable) in one colour throughout (choice of 3 colours).
- Purchaser’s choice of transitional or modern designed quality kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s Standard Samples.
- Arborite countertop selected from Vendor’s Standard Samples**
- Shut off valves and faucet for kitchen sink.
- One bank of drawers for pots and pans where applicable.
- Purchasers choice of laminate or ceramic tile flooring from Vendor’s standard samples in the kitchens.
- Stainless Steel appliance package installed featuring electric self-clean slide in range with glass top stove and self cleaning oven, frost free refrigerator, built- in dishwasher, over the range microwave with integrated exhaust fan vented to exterior.
- Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinet for vanity selected from Vendor’s Standard Samples**, as per plan.
- Arborite countertop selected from Vendor’s Standard Samples** with white porcelain basin with chrome single lever faucets, as per plan.
- Powder room to have pedestal sink as per plan.
- Tub and/or framed glass shower, as per plan.
- Tub and/or framed glass shower, as per plan.
- Tub surround and shower stalls tiled to 6′ above finished floor.
- Tub and toilets in white.
- Cabinet width mirror with wall mounted light fixture.
- Water efficient faucets, shower heads and toilets.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Pressure and temperature controlled shower/tub controls.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior.
- Counter height GFI electrical outlets in all bathrooms.
Convenient Laundry Facilities
- White front loading stacked washer & dryer installed.
- Ceramic/Porcelain floor tile in laundry area.
- Dedicated receptacle and vent to the exterior forclothes dryer.
Electrical and Mechanical Features
- High efficiency self-contained heating and cooling units, vented to exterior.
- Programmable thermostat.
- Hot water tank system (rental program).
- Individual metering of utilities for hydro, gas and water.
- Central air conditioning.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker type panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Switch controlled ceiling light fixture in kitchen, bedrooms, laundry/mechanical room and hallways; switch controlled wall outlet in living / dining room; bathrooms to receive wall mounted light fixture.
- Interconnected electric smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code.
- Cable TV rough-in wiring for living room and master bedroom.
- Telephone rough-in wiring for living room and master bedroom.
- White decora style switches and electrical receptacles throughout.
- Counter level ground fault electrical outlets in bathrooms and kitchen.
*Drop ceilings and bulkheads will occur to accommodate mechanical, HVAC systems and structural requirements. Finished floor height and built-in noise attenuation measures may cause ceiling heights to be lowered in some areas.
** From Vendor’s samples pre-arranged in coordinated design packages. No mixing or substitutions of samples between or outside of coordinated packages may be permitted. VanMar Homes is backed by TARION home warranty program providing:
– One year warranty on all materials and workmanship.
– Two year warranty on plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
– Seven year warranty on major structural defects.
– Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion Warranty fee on closing as an adjustment.
All interior floor, wall finishes and materials are to be chosen with assistance of the Builder’s interior design consultant. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Builder’s samples, and are per Builder’s specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed. Materials, specifications, features and finishes are subject to change and any substitute changes are of at least comparable quality. June 2017. E. & O.E.